Your privacy is very important to us and Clean4U Cleaning Company will always act to protect your information. Clean4U Cleaning Company takes this responsibility seriously and is very careful about how and when your personal information is collected and used.
This statement tells you in general terms what our commitment is and how you may access personal information that we keep.
Clean4U Cleaning Company’s Privacy Commitment
We will always make sure that we handle your personal information securely and carefully and will only use your personal information when it is necessary for us to deliver you a service or perform other necessary business functions and activities. Clean4U Cleaning Company will not use your information for purposes unrelated to the services we provide, unless we first obtain your consent. Wherever possible Clean4U Cleaning Company will give you the option of interacting anonymously with us provided it is practicable and lawful to do so. We will always use fair and lawful means of collecting personal information. In most circumstances we will collect personal information directly from you.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Different personal information is collected for different reasons. The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied directly by you when you give us your details, make a booking or provide feedback to us.
Personal information can include information such as your name, address, contact details and shopping purchases.
The type of service or interaction you wish to receive will determine the specific type of information we need to collect. Personal information may include the following:
Name, address, phone and other contact details (fax, email etc), merchandise information (purchases, orders etc), and method of payment.
Why We Collect Information
We may collect information for a number of reasons including to:
deliver products or services to you
complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
better understand your requirements and preferences.
improve our service
protect against fraud or theft
provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you.
How we collect this information
The personal information we collect is in most cases directly supplied by you when you give us your details, place an order or provide feedback to us.
We collect information in a number of ways including:
When you give us the information
When you order goods or services
When you open an account with us
We will take all reasonable steps to store your personal information securely. In particular, we want you to feel confident in dealing with us on the internet.
Clean4U Cleaning Company is not responsible for the privacy practices & content of sites that are linked to this site via hyperlinks, banner advertising or otherwise. Please take care at all times to check whose site you are visiting.
If you would like to access your personal information, write an E-mail via the contact form on our contact page or call on 01 547 2903.
The Website’s privacy practices when handling your personal data
The Website’s sources on collecting of your personal data
References to this Policy to:
„Service“, „Website“, „Clean4u.ie“, „We“ or „Us“ mean a Data Controller in the context of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, thereinafter referred to as „GDPR“. The Service has all responsibilities of a Data Controler under the GDPR Directive. The Service does not have a Data Protection Officer, nor is obliged to do so under the GDPR Regulations. The Service’s contact information are as follows:
Company name: Clean4u
Company registration number: 540781
Company VAT number: 1341608F
Company Address of Residence: Block C3, ACE Enterprise park, Bawnogue Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
Company e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Company telephone number: 01 547 2903
“You”, “Your” and “User” means a Data Subject in the context of the GDPR Directive. User is a natural person with ability to perform acts in law, conducting business activity or in other way holding the right, regulated by national provisions, to participate in the Service, if necessary.
„Personal Data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“User”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
„Processing” means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction;
- Your Personal Data is your explicit right. Therefore, in relation to the applicable regulations present, you will have the right to Complaints, Grievances and rights to be informed in case of any changes to the method in which we process you’re Personal Data.
- You hereby represent and warrant that you are able to make an informed consent to the usage and processing of your Personal Data as regulated under the GDPR. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least 16 years of age, and are of full legal capacity to enter into this Agreement with Clean4u.ie.
- End User License Agreement. Account Registration and Profile
- ie hereby grants you a non-exclusive and non-transferrable license to use of this Website’s content and Services. This license limited to personal use, and is further limited according to any Terms or Contract Clean4u.ie stipulates with you. Applicable Licensing Terms may be displayed at an accessible place or visible to you.
- Users, for the purposes of visiting and browsing our Website may or may not have a registered account. Please note that some aspects of functionality of (Website) are to be limited without having a registered account. Upon registration, some personal information may be required from you. The Service currently does not offer registration of the User’s Account via certain social networks (ex. Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Processing of Personal Data
- The Clean4u.ie may process the Personal Data provided by you in both manual and automated means.
- Usage of the Personal Data
- The Personal Data collected by Clean4u.ie may be used by Clean4u.ie for the following purposes:
- Provide you with a customized experience of the Clean4u.ie
- Provide you with access to the Website’s User Account
- The Personal Data collected by Clean4u.ie may be used by Clean4u.ie for the following purposes:
- Contacting you, managing your Contacts and sending Messages throughout the Website
- Analytics, Advertisements and Traffic optimization
- Handling and Processing your payments
- Registration, Authentication and User Account Support
- Collection of Data
- The Service does not collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data that may uniquely identify you for any purpose whatsoever.
- The Service does not collect personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences or related security measures for any purpose whatsoever.
- The Service does not collect any Personal Data connected to You from any publicly-available sources
- The Service may request the following information for the purposes of registration of a User Account on the Service:
- Name and Surname
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address and State
- Any forms you fill will notify you of the range of publication of specific personal data details. Any personal data necessary for the registration while using the Website provided by Clean4u.ie is used solely for the purposes of registration of your User Account. Personal data may also be utilized to deliver you personalized advertisements. Advertisers however do not have access to your personal data.
- For the purposes of billing of certain items which were purchased on the Website, Clean4u.ie will prompt you to a third-party secure server, for the purposes of handling the transaction process. Please note that the information provided by you is end-to-end encrypted, in order to ensure a maximal amount of security while handling your transaction. The Service may request the following information for the purposes of billing of sales of Product(s) or Service(s) on the Service:
- Credit Card Number
- PayPal account Number
- Other billing credentials as requested.
- The Service may use your personal data or set preferences in your User account in order to send you occasional newsletters, provided that you have expressed consent to such newsletters. These newsletters are non-promotional in nature.
- The Service’s auxiliary means of financing may be targeted marketing. The Service may use some of the pseudonym zed data collected from your user activity on the Website in order to provide you with targeted advertisements and marketing. Data collected in this way cannot disclose your identity to any third parties, as it consists of behavioral tracking mechanisms while you are using the Clean4u.ie.
- Pursuant to the GDPR regulation, your Personal Data may further be used for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Service or by a Third Party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the User which require protection of personal data, in particular where the User is a child. The Service may, upon official request by a state authority (namely by means of a court order or subpoena), disclose required personal data of the User. This disclosure shall concern ONLY the data requested by the Service in the court order or subpoena. The Service does not exercise any public authority, and thus does not process your personal data in such regard.
- No data collected by us shall be stored for longer than 6 months without your prior consent.
- Rights of the User
- The User shall have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the User shall have the right to have incomplete personal data completed. The Service shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restrictions of processing carried out in accordance with this section towards each recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed, unless rendered impossible or requiring disproportionate effort. In the case the User requests it; the Service shall inform the User about the aforementioned recipients.
- The User shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay from the Clean4u.ie database, in case that: – the personal data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed; – the personal data has been processed unlawfully; – the personal data has to be erased in order to achieve compliance with a legal obligation of a Member state to which the Clean4u.ie is a subject; – the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services as per Article 8 of the GDPR. The Service shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restrictions of processing carried out in accordance with this section towards each recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed, unless rendered impossible or requiring disproportionate effort. In the case the User requests it; the Service shall inform the User about the aforementioned recipients.
- Restriction of Processing. The User shall have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing in one of the following cases: – the accuracy of the personal data is contested by the User, for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data; – the processing is unlawful and the User opposes the erasure of the personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead; – the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the User for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; – the User has objected to processing in accordance to Article 21 of the GDPR. The Service shall communicate any rectification or erasure of personal data or restrictions of processing carried out in accordance with this section towards each recipients to whom the personal data has been disclosed, unless rendered impossible or requiring disproportionate effort. In the case the User requests it; the Service shall inform the User about the aforementioned recipients.
- Pursuant to the GDPR regulation, the User may lodge a complaint directly to the Clean4u.ie, at the Website’s e-mail address, or lodge a complaint with the appropriate Supervisory Authority the Website is subject to. If you are not sure on to where to address your complaint to the Supervisory Authority, contact us in order to find out more information.
- Right to Access and Right to Data Storage
- Right to Access. The User shall have the right to obtain from Clean4u.ie confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning the User are being processed. The confirmation shall include: – the purpose of processing; – the categories of personal data processed; – the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed (not excluding third-country or international organization recipients); – the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored or criteria used to determine such period; – the confirmation of the right to request rectification or erasure of data; – right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; – sources of Data collected by other means than the User her/himself; – existence of automatic decision making or profiling. The User shall have the right to be informed about the safeguards that are in place if the data is being transferred to third countries or international organizations. The Clean4u.ie shall provide you with a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. The copy of the data shall be in electronic form, and sent to you via e-mail.
- Right to Access to data clause
- Processing Activities Records
- The Clean4u.ie keeps records of processing activities, which includes: – the name and contact details of the controller, the controller’s representative and the data protection officer (where applicable); – the purposes of the processing; – a description of the categories of Users and of the categories of personal data; – the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed including recipients in third countries or international organizations, -; transfers of personal data to a third country or an international organization, including the identification of that third country or international organization and possible suitable safeguards under Article 49(1) of the GDPR; – where applicable, the envisaged time limits for erasure of the different data categories; – general description of the technical and organizational security measures pursuant to Article 32(1) of the GDPR.
- The Record shall be in both written and electronic form, and shall be, upon request by appropriate supervisory authorities, made available to the appropriate supervisory authority. The controller and the processor and, where applicable, their representatives, shall cooperate, on request, with the supervisory authority in the performance of its tasks.
- Certain information is gathered and stored in log files. This information includes the IP address, browser type, ISP, OS, Date and Time Stamp and Clickstream data. This information does not identify individual Users nor can closely distinguish Users. This information is utilized to administer the site and to track Users’ movements across the Website.
- Cookies are small pieces of data stored locally on the Users’ Browsers. Session ID cookies are used and utilized to maintain Users’ subscriptions and accounts. Information stored in cookies cannot closely distinguish Users. Session Cookies are utilized to improve navigation on our site. Session Cookies expire once you close your browser.
- Clear gifs are small graphic files embedded in a Website to track the online movements of Users. In contrast to Cookies, Clear Gifs are not stored on your computer. Clean4u.ie does not tie online movement or Website usage data to personal data. We may use analytics tools as described in Section XVII of this Agreement. The information both Services gather are not personal data like your name, e-mail address or telephone number, but rather information about you’re browsing on the internet and behavior on Our Website.
- Security Breaches. Rules of Ethics and Etiquette.
- ie follows accepted industry standards during the process of submission, transmission and acceptation of personal data. No method so far is 100% accurate, but we are committed in caring for the information you share with us in the best way possible.
- This Service, as a legal person bound by ethics and etiquette, will disclose any security breaches which might occur on this Website within 72 hours after having become aware of it to the appropriate supervisory authority as designated under the GDPR. If such security breaches pose a threat to rights and freedoms of our Users, we shall disclose such a data breach without undue delay, via e-mail.
- All of our employees are kept up to date in regards of privacy practices. Personal and personally-identifiable information is kept in a secure environment. If you have any questions in regards to our Security protocols, please do not hesitate to contact us by means of e-mail, or throughout our Customer Support on our Website.
- In certain aspect of usage, Users are given the opportunity to opt-out of having their personal data used for certain purposes. You therefore have the choice of denying us access or not providing us this information.
- Secondly, you may manually change the preferences of the range of use of personal data manually either directly on the Website or by means of request via the e-mail provided above, or by using our Online Support Service located on our Website.
- Consumer Protection
- Nothing in these documents are constructed in order to limit Consumer Protection rights as per the laws of your respective jurisdiction. For the purposes of this document, the User agrees that a consumer should be a “a natural person, who is acting outside the scope of an economic activity (trade, business, craft, liberal profession)”.
- Suspension of Services. Modifications of these Terms
- ie may suspend or discontinue any portion of the whole Service with or without previous notice.
- ie may suspend Your access to the Website, provided that a breach under the Website’s Terms of Service has been grounds for termination of Agreement with you
- Void where Prohibited
- To the extent as prohibited by applicable law in certain jurisdictions in your respective residence, the Service may not render Services as described within this Agreement.
- The Service shall not be held liable for suspension of Services or termination of contract in the case this Agreement is rendered null and void under applicable law.
- Feedback and Questions. Contact information
- Providing feedback may be possible by any given means within the Service. Please refrain from using any obscenity or profanity, as the Service reserves all discretional rights as per the Terms of Service.
- The Service does not have a Data Protection Officer, nor is obliged to designate such Data Protection Officer under Article 37 of the GDPR.
- The Service does not have a GDPR Representative, nor is obliged to do so under the Article 27 of the GDPR. If you intend on contacting the Service, please do so via e-mail, via Customer Support available on our Website, or telephone number stated above.
- The Service may utilize Third Party services in order to gather certain data on you. For more information, please see the table below:
- The Tables listed above are to provide you with information regarding possible services that might use your Personal Data while using www.clean4u.ie
Need a cleaner?
Get in contact with us today.