UPHOLSTERY CLEANING DUBLIN
Clean 4 U is a cleaning service provider offering professional services in Dublin. We strive to offer excellent cleaning and janitorial services depending on individual requirements. Our trained staff also helps you with upholstery cleaning and sofa cleaning services in Dublin.
Upholstery Cleaning And Sofa Cleaning In Dublin
Upholstered furniture is a big headache for most homeowners, especially if you have kids and pets at home. It easily traps dust, pollen, food crumbs and stains. Hire our expert upholstery cleaning and sofa cleaning services to restore the lost glory of your favourite piece of furniture. Clean 4 U is dedicated to offering professional upholstery and sofa cleaning services in Dublin. Get in touch with us now to avail our expert cleaning services.
Our upholstery cleaning experts are trained to remove the toughest stains. We use natural and secure methods that ensure your family’s safety. If you are worried about the use of harsh chemicals for sofa cleaning, leave it up to us and we will deliver the best service. It not only removes tough stains, but it also dries faster and prevents re-soiling.
At Clean 4 U, the professional cleaners use non-toxic cleaning solutions that remove dirt and grime from sofas and upholstery without damaging its texture. The trained staff understands the cleaning requirements of every product and utilizes modern methods that are ideally suited to your furniture.
Choose Clean 4 U for Best Cleaning Services in Dublin
At Clean 4 U, we are dedicated to providing cleaning services for homes, offices, industrial spaces and other commercial areas. Regardless of your cleaning requirement, we have the perfect solution. We also offer free consultations, allowing clients to discuss their preferences before opting for our specialized services in Dublin.
Here’s what you get when you choose Clean 4 U
- Reliable and Professional Cleaning services
- Access to the best professionals in Dublin
- Economic and competitive rates
- Cutting-edge cleaning solutions designed for residential or industrial spaces
- Scheduled services anytime
To know more about our upholstery cleaning, sofa cleaning or other deep cleaning facilities in Dublin, contact us at 1800 938 831 or 089-452 3433 now.
Here are all the reasons that make Clean4U the best sofa and upholstery cleaning company in Dublin:
- Thorough Removal of Allergens: Upholstery is fibrous, which is why it tends to collect allergens over time. Clean 4 U’s sofa cleaning services ensure that such allergens are completely removed, which in turn creates a better environment for you and your family. Bid goodbye to frequent allergies that irritate your throat, nose, and eyes and say hello to fresh air.
- Fresh-Looking Furniture: As allergens, dirt and dust accumulate on your sofa and its upholstery, the look of your furniture goes for a toss. However, with Clean 4 U’s sofa cleaning services, you can get your furniture looking as if you bought it only yesterday.
- Elimination of Musty Odours: A build-up of dirt and dust isn’t just bad for your furniture’s aesthetic appearance and your health; it can also make your furniture smell strange. Trust us; no one likes sitting on a sofa that smells off. With our sofa cleaning services, we can make your furniture look new and smell new as well.
- Years of Experience: When you choose a company for upholstery and sofa cleaning, you should ideally choose one that has the right amount of experience. Clean 4 U is a company that boasts of cleaning professionals who have been catering to the cleaning requirements of residences and commercial spaces for years. That’s what makes us one of the top names in the cleaning business in Dublin.
So, look no further than Clean 4 U when it comes to sofa and upholstery cleaning services. Get in touch with us today!
Choose Our Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Services for the Best Outcomes
Upholstery can trap dust, dirt, and allergens, wear down the fibers, and decrease the radiance of the furniture item. With regular upholstery cleaning services from Clean4U, your furniture will be renewed for a fresh and cleaner look. We scrutinize all upholstered items to identify the type of fiber, stains, colorfastness, and any physical defects. After that, we make use of eco-friendly cleaners to carefully eliminate all dust and dirt.
If you require premium upholstery cleaning in Dublin for your sofas, chairs, ottomans, and other furniture pieces, we have got you covered. Our expert cleaners offer specialized leather and microfiber cleaning services using the best equipment and cleaning solutions. You can easily schedule a booking with us online at your preferred date and time.
We are the best upholstery cleaning company, offering services at the most cost-effective prices. After evaluating your upholstery cleaning needs, we tailor packages that are best suited to your precise needs.
Leather Upholstery Cleaning Service
At Clean4U, we specialize in cleaning all types of leathers and getting all your leather furniture pieces back to clean. Our cleaners are trained to identify the exact type of leather, such as aniline leather, suede leather, pigmented leather, nubuck leather, etc. After determining the exact type of material, they perform the necessary tests to decide on the ideal cleaning method to use. They also help you address any problem areas that may be of concern to you and your leather furniture pieces.
For using all leather upholstery, we use special cleaners, detergent solutions, and protectors, depending on the leather type. We apply and then remove the cleaner to clear all dirt, leaving no residue behind.
Microfiber Upholstery Cleaning Service
Many people have couches made from microfiber fabric. This fabric is made from polyester, which attracts dirt and oils from the surroundings. Although very durable, microfiber fabric often gets moisture-related rings from spills or perspiration. At Clean4U, our cleaners conduct a thorough scrutiny of the microfiber furniture to assess the problem areas and outline the best method of cleaning the upholstery. We use an array of different techniques to clean the microfiber fabric. Our choice of method primarily depends on the levels of dirt.
The professional cleaners at Clean4U use many different products for removing the stains on microfiber. From hot water extraction to the use of various upholstery detergents, our cleaning practices help to eliminate even the hardest of stains.
Our Upholstery Cleaning Process
- Our upholstery cleaning process starts with our cleaners carefully examining the furniture. They will check the type of fabric used, age of the furniture piece, color, etc. to determine the best approach.
- To certify their approach, our cleaners spot test any specific area on the sofa, chair, mattress, or any other item that needs cleaning.
- After spot treating, they can find out if the cleaning method works well. If it does, deep cleaning begins. We use a specialized upholstery cleaning machine that injects hot water along with the cleaning solution into the furniture to release the dirt from deep within.
- Then the machine extracts the water to remove the dirt.
- After the process, we will check the upholstery from all sides to make sure it perfectly clean and shining. It will take a couple of hours before the upholstery becomes completely dry.
To know more, you can get in touch with our skilled professionals. They will also help you find out the exact carpet and upholstery cleaning prices offered by us.
Below you can see some results of our Upholstery Cleaning services:
Cleaning Services FAQs
The exact cost of cleaning a sofa depends on different factors, such as type of fabric, level of soil, the technique required to clean it, etc. You can get in touch with our company professionals to find out the exact cost of our carpet and upholstery cleaning services. We are happy to provide you with a free cost estimate.
The method of cleaning upholstery depends upon the fabric. Before you get to clean any upholstered item in your home, it is advisable to check the manufacturer’s cleaning instructions. Most furniture items carry one of the following tags:
- S: No water needed. You need to choose a special solvent-based cleaner for this.
- W: You can clean this using water.
- WS: You can either use plain water or a special solvent cleaner for this.
- X: Vacuum only.
Professional upholstery cleaners like us deploy an extensive clearing procedure to thoroughly clean all types of upholstery. We typically use a sophisticated upholstery cleaning machine that injects hot water and cleaning solution into the furniture to lift the dirt from the upholstery. It is a highly effective process that helps to eliminate all kinds of stubborn stains.
This is a common question that most people have in their minds. However, at Clean4U, we do not use carpet steam cleaner on the couch. Instead, we use a method called hot water extraction to clean upholstery. This is sometimes called steam cleaning as steam comes out when we perform it. You can get in touch with our professionals to know more about it.