1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Your access to and use of the Clean4U web site (\\"the web site\\") and any Services referred to in Clause 2, is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Web site or services offered by the web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the web site or services offered by the web site you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the web site/Services.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the Web site or services offered by the web site following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
2. THE SERVICE
The web site may provide communication tools such as email, bulletin boards, chat areas, news groups, forums and/or other message or communication facilities (\\"the service\\") designed to enable you to communicate with others. Unless stated otherwise the service are for your personal and non-commercial use only.
We are committed to responsible data management and subscribe to the principals of the data protection legislation in the Republic of Ireland. We are committed to maintaining the privacy of our users and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. If you register for any of the service you will be asked to provide basic personal information. The information provided by you is not available for sale or use by third parties. The information is used solely for notifying you of changes or updates to the web site/Services.
4. CANCELLATION /NON DELIVERY OF SERVICES
4a. Customer Cancellation/Non Attendance Housework Regular Clean Cancellation. Housework Regular Cleaning prices are set lower than One Off Cleaning prices on the basis that at least four cleans will be provided. If the service is cancelled before four cleans have taken place, those cleans which have taken place will be charged at the full Housework One Off Cleaning rate. After 4 cleans have taken place, cancellations of further cleans will be charged at 100% where less than 24 hours notice is given, and 50% where between 24 and 48 hours notice is given. Housework One-Off Clean Cancellation. For cancellations within 24hours, 100% fee will be charged. For cancellations between 24 hours and 48 hours notice, 50% will be charged. If Clean 4 U is unable to gain access to the property, as a result of customer failure to make reasonable arrangements for access, Clean 4 U will charge the full cancellation fee.
4b. Clean 4 U Cancellation/Non Attendance Clean 4 U will not be liable for any delay to or cancellation of the services caused by circumstances beyond our control (including but not limited to fire, flood, strike, exceptional traffic circumstances, lack of adequate power or breakage or failure of machinery or apparatus). In such circumstances Clean 4 U will use its best endeavors to arrange an alternative time suitable to both parties for the performance of its services. Where Clean 4 U fails to carry out an agreed service due to circumstances within our control, our liability shall be limited to providing the agreed service at no additional charge at a mutually convenient alternative time and in no event shall Clean 4 U be liable for any other losses including loss of profit or consequential loss.
5. PRICING & PAYMENT TERMS
5a. Minimum charges Housework Regular Clean – 70.00 Euro Housework One-Off Clean – 185.00 Euro (TERMS APPLY)
5b If we arrive to clean and there is no payment provided, we will contact you immediately for payment arrangements or reschedule your appointment.
Payment for services is due in full at time of service. We accept cash or personal check (Please make checks payable to Clean 4U, or payments by credit/debit card the website www.clean4u.ie.
5c. What happens if you make late payment ?
It’s important to pay your cleaning service bill on time. If don’t pay by the due date indicated on your invoice, you’ ll be charged interest on the entire amount you owe until you pay in full.
Late payment could also result in :
– Such as an increase in your interest rate
– damage to your credit score
6.DELAY DUE TO BUILDERS/DECORATORS BEING ON SITE
Any delay due to builders or decorators being on site at the agreed time of a clean may result in additional time being required for the clean or the clean being postponed till a later date. Furthermore it may not be possible to provide the standard of service originally agreed due to no fault of Clean 4 U . Additional time will be charge at the same rate as agreed for the Full clean while a delay will result in a 50 % charge of the original in addition to the full charge for the completed clean.
Our work is guaranteed, however we do not offer a refund. If you are dissatisfied with our cleaning service for any reason, Our staff will re -clean will return to re-clean the areas you are not happy with at no additional cost you while they still on your property and ensure you are happy with with cleaning service
When you need extra services or additional cleaning on your schedule cleaning day, please call us 24 hours in advance to make sure we reserve the extra time we need in order to provide time for the additional service needed.
8. WORKING CONDITIONS
In order to protect our employees, they are instructed not to enter an environment they consider to be unsafe, dangerous to health, or inoperable for any reason, but are instructed to withdraw from the premises and to report the problem. In this event the customer will be charged 100% of the cost of the Booking.
We value our employees and take their safety very seriously, so our policy requires that they not lift anything heavier than 35 lbs, nor use ladders. We do not want them to risk back injuries, and, we do not want to damage your floors either. If you would like cleaning done behind a refrigerator / stove, sofa or other heavy furniture, please have it moved prior to cleaning so our service team can access the area.
9. USE OF CUSTOMERS EQUIPMENT
Our staff are strictly instructed not to use any of your personal equipment while in your home. You agree to permit staff members to use the telephone ONLY to call the Customer Service team on a local number if necessary.
10. DAMAGE/ LOSS POLICY
Clean 4 U is fully insured. Please notify us within 24 hours of the cleaning date and we will make arrangements to have the item repaired or replaced for you.
Items excluded from liability are cash, jewelry, one-of-a-kind items or hard to get items, items of sentimental value, art, antiques and electronics.
If any invoices remain unpaid, all rights regarding a Damage / Loss claim are waived until the outstanding amount is settled.
CLEAN4U may consider unpaid invoices of services as a “Payment Settlement Agreement Exchange for Damage or Loss Claim” with the client.
11. USE OF CUSTOMER INFORMATION
The information you give will be held and used by Clean 4 U to perform the business for which we are registered. This may include sending you details of Clean 4 U offers and services that may be of interest to you.
Once the Cleaning service has been completed, you will be expected to check the result immediately after with our onsite supervisor. If you happen to notice something ypu are not satisfied with , our staff will gladly clean it again free of charge. If you cannot be present to check the result, we will not offering a free return service once we have left the site.
13a Housework Damage to/ Loss of Property. In the event of damage or loss as a result of negligence, the liability of Clean 4 U shall be limited to repair or the replacement cost of the item, taking into account its age and condition. Clean 4 U shall not in any event be liable for any loss of profit or consequential loss.
13b. Claiming Compensation Any claim for compensation must be notified to the Clean 4 U as soon as possible and in any event within 3 days of the damage occurring. Clean 4 U does not offer refunds for work performed, any compensation will be at the discretion of management.
13c. Clean 4 U , through prior arrangement with the customer can use the products or equipment as requested and supplied by the customer, however Clean 4 U will not accept any liability as a result of any damage caused through the use of the products or equipment supplied by the customer. The products used and supplied by Clean 4 U are industry standard and fit for the purpose. Clean 4 U’s insurance policy will not indemnify for liability arising from or in respect of loss or damage to a customer’s property through the use of the customers own cleaning equipment, chemicals or solutions
14a. Key holding Clean 4 U undertakes to provide absolute security for your keys at all times. In the unlikely event of any keys being lost by Clean 4 U, we will make appropriate arrangements as soon as reasonably possible. Clean 4 U shall not be liable for any loss or damage as a result of a delay caused by you.
14b. Liability for death or personal injury Nothing in this contract shall limit or exclude Clean 4 U liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence
TERMS OF SERVICE
These Terms of Service shall inform you on:
- The Services rendered by the Website
- The Website’s discretional rights
- General Codes of Conduct on the Website
“Service”, “Website”, “Clean4u.ie.com”, “We” or “Us” mean Clean4u.ie.com, owned and operated by (insert name of your Company), with the following contact information:
- Company name:Clean4u
- Company registration number:540781
- Company VAT number:1341608F
- Company Address of Residence: Block C3, ACE Enterprise park, Bawnogue Road, Clondalkin, Dublin 22
- Company e-mail:email@example.com
- Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company telephone number:01 547 29 03
“You”, “Your” and “User” means a natural person with ability to perform acts in law, conducting business activity or in other way holding the right, regulated by national provisions, to participate in the Service, if necessary.
- Users, which are at least 18 years of age or older may enter into this Agreement with the Service. You hereby represent and warrant for the truthfulness, reliability and accuracy of the information provided to the Service for the purposes of registration and account usage, as well as for any questions or required information regarding the offered services by the Service. You further represent that you are from sufficient legal age and capacity, at least 18 years of age and competent to enter into this agreement.
- If you are not of sufficient legal age, parental or guardian consent is requested.
- User Profile
- Please note that some aspects of functionality of Clean4u.ie are to be limited without having a valid Subscription with our Service. Upon registration, some personal information may be required from you. The Service may request the following information for the purposes of registration of a User Account on the Service:
- Name and Surname
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address and State
- The Service does not collect personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data that may uniquely identify you for any purpose whatsoever. The Service does not collect personal data relating to criminal convictions and offences or related security measures for any purpose whatsoever. The Service does not collect any Personal Data connected to You from any publicly-available sources.
- The Service currently doesn’t offer registration of the User’s Account via certain social networks (ex. Facebook, Twitter etc).
- Orders and Payment
- The Service operates a variety of Products and Services throughout its Website. If not provisioned otherwise in the individual Agreement between you and the Service, these payment terms shall apply.
- Unless specified otherwise in the individual order, all sales are final and no cancellation is to be allowed for the booked services. Unless specified otherwise in the individual order, all sales are to be non-refundable.
- For the purposes of purchasing a Subscription plan from our Website, the following personal information may be requested from you upon checkout:
- Stripe identification Number(s)
- PayPal account Number(s)
- Other billing credentials as requested.
- For the purposes of billing of certain items, Clean4u.ie will prompt you to a third-party secure server, for the purposes of handling the transaction process. Please note that the information provided by you is end-to-end encrypted, in order to ensure a maximal amount of security while handling your transaction.
- Usage Restrictions
- You hereby agree that you are going to use this Service, Content and Services reasonably. You agree that you will withhold of any actions that can cause or could cause damage to Clean4u.ie Website, Software, Content and/or Services. You will always abide by the provisions in our Fair Use Policy.
- You and every person you communicate with, using Your Account may not engage in any activity which may result in lowering the overall quality of the Website and Services offered therein. You and other people authorized to use your respective User Account will also withhold of any activity that may cause nuisance, or in any other way prevent any other Users from using the provided Content and Services.
- Any and every person shall further withhold of any actions which are recognized by law as unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful towards Clean4u.ie Website, Software, Services or Functionality, and shall not, in any way promote this type of illegal activity, under the penalty of civil and penal provisions of the applicable Irish Law.
- The Clean4u.ie Website, Software, Content and/or Services are not to be used for distribution of Spyware, Trojan Horses, Root kits, Keystroke Loggers or any type of Malware whilst utilizing Clean4u.ie, its Software and/or Services, under the penalty of Ireland Governing civil and/or penal provisions. You and individuals Authorized to use Your User Account shall also withhold of any systematic or automated information and data collection activities, including data harvesting, limitation scrapping, data mining and other similar activities without the consent of the Website’s administrators under the penalty of privacy protection statutes under Irish Governing law.
- You shall further not engage in unacceptable behavior, namely:
- Harassment, threatening or intimidating another User,
- Transmitting any unlawful, threatening, abusive, offensive, defamatory or hateful text or voice communication or images and/or other material, any ethnically or racially objectionable material, or any material infringing intellectual property, privacy and/or publicity rights of any third party,
- Using obscene or offensive User Names, User Submission descriptions, Photo Descriptions, Photos, Multimedia, Comments etc.
- Posting any material with the intention to solicit other Users.
- The Service reserves the right to terminate a User’s access to its Website or Software if, under appropriate circumstances, they are determined to be repeated Infringers of the aforementioned restrictions. The Service further reserves the right to decide, weather User Submissions of any kind are appropriate, and if they comply with these provisions. The Service reserves the right, but not the obligation to initiate personal inquiries of potential abuse and/or misbehavior personally or upon filed reports or complaints, regarding any Users’ activity. Any investigation or inquiry will be at the sole discretion of Clean4u.ie and it will include any steps that Clean4u.ie finds appropriate. Note that these steps may include disclosing User conduct to one or more entrusted parties. Sanctioned by Irish Governing law, any misconduct and/or breach of the aforementioned usage provisions will be treated as seen fit by Clean4u.ie under its sole discretion. Methods of preventing further damage or nuisance towards other Users may, our staff or other third parties towards which Users have committed a breach of their rights include:
- Suspension or Termination of Your User Account with or without previous notification;
- Temporary or permanent Bans from Our Websites with or without previous notification;
- Other methods our staff/administrators see fit.
- The Service, in dealing with specific breaches of these provisions, does exclude bringing up civil and/or penal legal action against an individual or group, whom or which have taken part in this type of behavior. Note that the Service may disclose Your personal information in the necessary range under Irish Governing law in connection with any current or future legal proceedings in order to constitute or defend its respective rights or in case Clean4u.ie needs to comply with the demands (namely formal requests) of appropriate State authorities.
- User Submissions
- For the purposes of this Agreement, a User Submission is any form of digital communication, comments, materials, files or other types of supported submissions by the Service. Upon uploading a User Submission, the Uploading User represents and warrants its lack of legal deficit(s) or claims from any affected third parties. The User declares that the User has all appropriate authorizations (without exclusion to copyright, rights related to copyright, or other industrial property rights) towards the user submission, in its tangible or intangible form, where appropriate. Without prejudice o penal or civil liability, any breach of the provisions stated forth in this Section may be grounds for exercising the reserved discretional rights the Service has reserved towards the respective User.
- By sharing any materials in the Service the User declares that he/she is the author of these materials or holds the rights and approvals required by law for them to be uploaded in the Website or that the materials uploaded by him/her originate from a legal source. The user expresses his/her irrevocable consent for sharing and uploading by the Administrator the above mentioned materials without their significant modification and agrees for the conversion of file format of uploaded data.
- Users shall retain from overloading the Service’s server(s) by generating artificial traffic, as well as other actions exceeding normal Service usage. Any attempts of artificial positioning of the popularity of posts, files, account, contents in any kinds of popularity or activity ranks run by Clean4u.ie as well as other unauthorized use of the Service even if it was intended at the increase of competitiveness or profitability of the created business is prohibited, and shall be considered as grounds for exercising the reserved discretional rights the Service has reserved towards the respective User.
- No transfer of right, title or property is to be executed implicitly by sharing and uploading a User Submission on the Service. The User Uploading the User Submission shall retain all right, title and property to the User Submission. The User Uploading, by Uploading the User Submissions licenses the Service in order to display, share and publish the User Submission to the Service. This license is, at any time, revocable by the User Uploading the User Submission. Deletion of the User Submission implies an automatic termination of the aforementioned license.
- Service’s reserved rights in case of infringement
- The Service reserves the right to terminate a User’s access the Platform, if they turn out to be repeated infringers.
- The Service may, in its sole discretion, initiate inquiries of abuse of misbehavior of any user, whether by breaching the terms regarding content upload(s) or general behavior terms explained above.
- The reserved rights in case of violation of these terms include:
- Deletion of User submission or Upload
- Temporary or permanent bans on some functionalities of this Service
- Temporary or permanent bans from accessing the Clean4u.ie.com Website
- Initiating legal proceedings against the individual or entity involved in penal behavior against the functionality of this service under Irish Law.
- Third-Party Services. Defective performance of third-party Service providers.
- The Service allows you to gather data from third-party services and data sources, without exclusion to third-party Websites. These Sources are used and utilized at the sole discretion of the Service, and the Service reserves the right to discontinue or change using such sources at any given time. The Service does not assume any liability from the data and/or content from such sources and services. Users have the sole responsibility of obtaining any consensus or authorization, if any is needed, for the usage of this Service or processing of the available data. The Service takes no responsibility for any information processing made on its behalf, as Users warrant that they have obtained all authorizations and/or consensus from the data sources for further usage of the provided data.
- This service may be used as an add-on to third-party services and software. We do not assume any liability for such third-party services and software, and you are solely and exclusively responsible for obtaining any licenses, consent or authorizations needed for the use of data.
- Third-party services and Websites may be made available throughout the Service. In order for you to use these third-party services, you must read and understand all usage restrictions and other Terms and Policies of the appropriate third-party service and/or Website. This Service disclaims all liability arising out of defective performance of linked services and/or Website, unless expressly assumed within this Agreement. Upon being prompted by a follow-up link to a third-party service and/or Website, you are bound by a different set of Terms and Policies that govern the usage of the appropriate third-party service or Website, and you further understand that you use the third-party service or Website at your own risk. We recommend using due diligence and familiarizing yourself with the Terms and Policies prior to usage of the services you are prompted to. Please note that this Service does not endorse, promote or otherwise market the third-party Websites and/or services, unless expressly and appropriately stated within our Website.
- This Service may contain ads and promotions from third parties. Your business dealings, correspondence or other contact made throughout these ads and promotions falls outside the Service’s scope of control, and, as such, the Service disclaims all liability arising from these dealings, contacts or correspondence.
- Modifications of the Service
- The Service reserves the right to discontinue any portion of the whole service with a prior notice period of 15 days.
- These Terms, along with all supplemental documents you have expressed your consent to, without limitation to conclusive means of acceptance, are to be regarded as a single, legally-binding contract between you and Clean4u.ie.
- Limitation of Liability
- You hereby agree to indemnify and hold ie, it’s owner Company, Representatives and Partners harmless from and against any loss, cost, damage and expense, including but not limited to: attorneys’ fees and court costs, arising directly or indirectly from Your use of the Clean4u.ie Website, software or services and/or Your breach of any representation, warranty or restriction contained in this agreement.
- You expressly agree that you shall withhold of class action suits against the Service, and that all (if any) proceedings against the Service occur, such shall be handled on an individual basis, based on rules established and agreed to in these Terms of Service.
- If any lawsuits are to occur, you agree that your action will not supersede the amount of 100 Euro, or the expenses made whilst using this Service, whichever is greater.
- The Service does not accept any class action or joint lawsuit against the Service on any grounds. The User hereby understands and agrees that the Service shall handle all grievances, disputes, controversies or possible litigation individually, on a case by case basis.
- Provided that the parties undergo Alternative Dispute Resolution or standard Litigation proceedings, the prevailing party shall have the right to be reimbursed of all litigation expenses, inclusive of all court costs and reasonable attorney’s fees from the non-prevailing party.
- The Service’s website, content and services are all provided “as is”. Clean4u.ie does not unilaterally provide any express or implied terms, representations, warranties or conditions. Clean4u.ie, its employees, offices, agents or other representatives are further not liable, to the maximum extent permitted by law for any: direct, indirect, special or consequential loss; business or private losses, including: income, savings, or profit loss, loss of contract, loss of goodwill or representations loss, warranty loss, data corruption, personal loss. The aforementioned limitations are voided in the exclusive case that Clean4u.ie. has willingly voided its limitation of liability in a specific Set of Terms and/or Contract. Limitations apply in the case that Clean4u.ie had been advised of the potential loss.
- We don’t take any responsibility for the unreasonable behavior of visitors and/or third parties. Furthermore, we disclaim and will not accept any responsibility for publishing any content, which is not in any way meant to constitute and/or provide any type of professional advice. Clean4u.ie is further not responsible in any way, to no extent in the unlikely case of severe host and/or server failure or breach, or any other Vis major, which is not in scope of the Service’s ability to control. This disclaimer cannot and will not exclude any warranty or liability implied by Irish Governing law, will not exclude and/or limit any warranty or liability which is illegal or unlawful to limit or exclude in compliance with Irish Governing law. You hereby understand this liability limitation statement, and are fully compliant with it in its entirety.
- If any provision of these Terms of Service is, or is to be found by an appropriate authority, unenforceable under Irish Governing law, that will not affect the enforceability of any other provisions of these Terms of Service.
- These Terms are written in compliance with Irish applicable law, European Regulations regarding privacy protection (where applicable to European Residents), as well as international standards.
- The Parties agree to solve all disputes or controversies, including those arising from termination of employment in a manner other than filing court actions. Alternative dispute-resolution prevents statute barring of the rights and obligations arising from this Agreement. If these dispute-resolving methods prove unsuccessful, they are to commence court proceedings.
- Statutory provisions of applicable law will govern all aspects of this Agreement, which has not been regulated by the provisions of this agreement.
- Jurisdiction and Tribunal
- The parties covenant that the applicable and usable law according to which this agreement will be governed will be the law of Ireland.
- Subsequently to the aforementioned, Irish Law will regulate all disputes or litigation arising from the content of this contract or its execution, accordingly.
- The parties agree that the competent court shall be the court designated under Irish law, in accordance with its respective codes on civil procedure.
- Copyright and Trademark Policy
- ie, its logo, any products, services, names or slogans contained within the Website, corporate correspondence or any other space distinguishing the Service are registered trademarks of Clean4u.ie., and may not be copied, used or imitated, in whole or partially, without express written consent of the trademark or other intellectual property or copyright holder.
- Other trademarks, company names, logos or other intellectual property rights appearing on the service are the property of their respective owners or holders. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise, does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation thereof by us, or vice versa. The Service, its affiliates, suppliers, licensors and licensees own all right, title and interest, without exclusion to intellectual property rights appearing on the Service, corporate correspondence or any other space distinguishing the Service or its affiliates, suppliers, licensors and licensees.
- Except for those rights expressly granted within these Terms of Service, no other rights are granted to Users. All copying, usage, distribution or further use of copyrights or other intellectual property rights on behalf of the Service are subject to previous consent. Usage of these materials, symbols, logos and slogans must be with a previous written notice by the holder of such rights. Any sold, branded or re-sold products on our Website might contain symbols proprietary to their manufacturer.
- Nothing in these documents are constructed in order to limit Consumer Protection rights as per the laws of your respective jurisdiction. For the purposes of this document, the User agrees that a consumer should be a “a natural person, who is acting outside the scope of an economic activity (trade, business, craft, liberal profession)”.
- The Service’s failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive the ability to act in respect to the specific circumstance or circumstances similar to it.
- If any provision of these Terms is rendered invalid by statutory provisions, interpretation of law or its application, rendered unenforceable, it shall not affect the remainder of these terms. The remaining terms shall stay in full force and effect.
- Termination of this Agreement may occur immediately as per the Service’s reserved rights in this Agreement or by the User withdrawing consent to be bound by this Agreement. All due obligations of the Service towards the Users shall be waived once this Agreement is terminated on the User’s behalf.
- Term of these Terms of Service
- These Terms of Service are concluded for an unlimited period of time. The Users may terminate this Agreement using the available function of deleting the user account on the Website. Deletion of all User Data is possible by sending an appropriate request from the respective User account to the Service’s email address.
- The Service does not retain any data on you or your respective user activity upon deletion of your user profile.
- Void where Prohibited
- To the extent as prohibited by applicable law in certain jurisdictions in your respective residence, the Service may not render Services as described within this Agreement.
- The Service shall not be held liable for suspension of Services or termination of contract in the case this Agreement is rendered null and void under applicable law.
- Feedback and Questions. Contact information
- Providing feedback may be possible by any given means within the Service. Please refrain from using any obscenity or profanity, as the Service reserves all discretional rights as per the Terms of Service.
- If you intend on contacting the Service, please do so via e-mail, via Customer Support available on our Website, or telephone number stated above
- Personal Data Collected by Third Parties. Details on these Third Parties
- The Service may utilize certain data concerning the User, which may not be gathered from the User directly. Such data are listed below:
- Name of Service and Website: Google
- Company Name and Place of Establishment: Google Inc.U.S.
- The data above is to provide you with information regarding possible services that might use your Personal Data for the Purposes as described in the tables above while using Clean4u.ie.com
- Name of Service and Website: Google
- Company Name and Place of Establishment: Google Inc.U.S.