Everyone wants to live in a welcoming, comfortable and clean home. In today's hectic world it can be difficult to set aside a few hours every week to organise, tidy and clean your house. A clean environment is not only nice to look at, but it's essential for the health and hygiene of the building's users – whether they're friends, family, employees, customers or tenants.
Getting a professional cleaning service in on a regular basis will ensure your premises are always hygienic and attractive. Hiring a professional cleaning company is more efficient, effective and economical than doing the cleaning yourself. Here are a few benefits of our repeat residential cleaning services and scheduled commercial cleaning services.
Benefits to hiring a contract cleaning company for your home:
1. A spotlessly clean house without any time or effort taken from your day. Save time out of your busy schedule for more time with your family, friends or on your hobby.
2. Our cleaners work to your standards – have your home cleaned to your preference, every time. We have years of experience working for every type of client imaginable. We can get your home clean and sanitised, just the way you like it.
3. Get your home cleaned when you want – want the place fresh and welcoming for the weekend off work? Get our cleaners in on Friday and don't worry about having to waste those precious hours off work on boring things like housework!
4. Without having to constantly clean the house, you'll have more energy. Hiring a professional cleaning company leaves you with hours free throughout the week, giving you more energy for the more important things in life.
5. An unrivalled level of cleanliness in your home. We have the know-how and the professional products that will clean your house of allergens, dirt and airborne bacteria that can cause illnesses and make your family sick. Having a professional cleaning company clean your home once a week will help to keep allergens, dust and bacteria to a minimum – keeping your family healthy, happy and energised.
6. Lower grocery bills! We bring all our cleaning supplies with us, so you don't have to stock up on expensive cleaning products. Save money in the long term and spend it on yourself instead.
7. Your home will be guest-ready whenever you need it. If you're having friends or family stay over, you want a clean and welcoming home for them to stay in. When you have a regular professional cleaning service, you don't need to worry about surprise visitors turning up and the house being an absolute mess. If you're stuck in a bind, our team can also do short-notice visits – enabling you to enjoy your guests' company without having to rush around cleaning before they arrive.
Here are a few benefits to hiring a contract cleaning company for your business:
1. Professional cleaners are trained with the best methods and have extensive experience with difficult-to-clean places. There's more to keeping an office clean than having a quick tidy up! We're experts in cleaning and sanitising – this results in a more comprehensive cleaning, often in less time.
2. Hiring a cleaning company means less hassle for you. You don't have to worry about re-ordering cleaning supplies, replacing equipment or everyday costs of cleaning.
3. The cleaning staff are not your direct employees, therefore you don't have to worry about supervising/managing them or finding a replacement if they get sick.
4. You'll avoid liability issues. Chemicals and cleaning products have strict health and safety guidelines. Your professional cleaning company will be accountable for any training or certifications that are necessary for dealing with certain chemicals. And should anything go wrong, you will not be at fault.
5. Cleaning companies tailor their service and cleaning regime to your needs. They're flexible to your needs and work hours that are suitable to your schedule.
6. When business owners delegate the office cleaning duties to staff, morale can sink. Office workers do not want to clean the bathroom, empty the trash, dust or pick up after their co-workers. Allow your staff to do what they do best and leave cleaning to the experts.
7. When dust builds up, your workplace can quickly become a respiratory hazard to staff with asthma or breathing difficulties. Regular dusting and hoovering lowers the chance of allergen-related health problems occurring. Keeping the kitchen/eating facilities clean and sanitised reduces the likelihood of staff getting sick – meaning higher staff efficiency and less staff sick days.
Save time, money and hassle by hiring a professional cleaning company for your needs. We service the entire Dublin area, providing our clients with an unbeatable cleaning service, to the highest standards for competitive prices.
Let the specialists do what they do best – give us a call on 1800 938 831 or 089-452 3433.